Monday, January 30, 2012

Color Run!!!!

Well I haven't trained as hard as I would have liked to. That thing called work keeps making me tired and not want to go to gym after it.      Anyway, this weekend I am participating in a run in Austin, Tx called the Color Run.   It is a 5k, but I am not to concerned about time  it's for walkers, runners, kids, etc  so although my initial goal was to try and run more of it then walk   I guess I am just going to try and have fun with it.    Which reminds me I need to buy a white shirt.   In order to run in the race you have to wear a white shirt, so that when they  throw color on  you, you will finish the race in a different color/colors then you started!!!!   I am pretty excited about it.        Ha Ha, I wonder what color I will turn out to be!!!     

On a side note,  I have been trying to get myself on track with weight-loss and I just keep going back and forth.   Mostly because I haven't been putting in as much effort as I should.  I don't know what to do to keep me motivated.    I get so easily discouraged because losing weight is so difficult, but I know once I get myself going then I will become encouraged.     Ugh, maybe I need to just hit myself over the head and knock some sense into myself ;)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter