Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yipee I lost!!!!

Yesterday I went to my weight watchers meeting and I was so happy that I had lost 2.6 lbs!!!!!   I was actually very surprised because like I said I was just having one of those hungry type weeks.      So far weeks one with weight watchers equaled sucess!!!!     I do have to admit it did make me feel recharged, and gave me the feeling of  accomplishment.    I thought to myself.. I can do this!!!     I haven't had a chance to really exercise all week, so today I am hoping to go to bootcamp!!    I have a feeling it will be a tough workout since, I haven't been in a while, but it will be a great way for me to burn of some calories!!  

2 comments:

  1. congrats girly! i have yet to go on a scale in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, getting on the scale is hard.. especially when it goes up and not down. You will find your motivation soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter