Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's been way to long!!!

Geez,  I have been so bombarded at work that I haven't had a chance to blog about anything.     I have had some interesting things come up.      My ankle is still not back to the best condition so I haven't been able to get back to running, so instead I came up with this crazy idea that I needed to buy a new and better bicycle!!!  I came up with the idea after going with my dad to the Diabetes Expo, they are having a ride in May called the Tour De Cure.   I was told that they were going to have a one mile bike ride, and I figured hey I want to do that,  and I need a new bike.  Ha Ha what a perfect excuse to buy something new.     Well,   I have to say that bicycle shopping is so complicated.   I feel like I am buying a car, test drive this, test drive that!! This one has disc brakes, this one has linear breaks. Do you want a hybrid, road, mountain bike.. ugh it's so confusing.     I am testing out another one tomorrow and I hope to make a decision from there!   I can't wait to get my bike!! I am so excited!               

On top of my crazy desire to buy a bicycle, I also decided to sign up as a consultant for a Organic Skincare Company.     I was very hesitant, and wasn't going to do it, but then I decided you know what I am trying to become a healthier person so why not sign up, even if no one buys it and it only benefits me.   Well, I have to say I haven't made much money off of it, and honestly it doesn't really bother me, because I am trying to do something better for myself by using less toxic skin care.     


As for weight loss I somehow miraculously managed to lose 5lbs in one week. That is a miracle in my thyroidless world.   Unfortunately this week is Fiesta, for those of you who have never heard of Fiesta it is this city-wide 2 week long party and of course it is all about eating, and having fun and being out and about.   Fiesta week is one of the reasons why I love San Antonio, Tx it's something very unique to our city!!  As a matter of fact, it is such a big tradition that on Friday, all the schools shut down, some  business shut down and there is a big parade downtown!!      

Ha Ha, I am sorry this post is so scattered, I guess it just goes to show you how my thinking has been lately scattered!!   

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad this post and blog has helped you !!! I haven't had a chance to make a post but plan to soon !

      Delete
  2. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! Glad it has helped you !! I haven't had a chance to post in a while because of work , but it's on my to do list :)

      Delete

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter