Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sweet Potato Casserole | Skinnytaste#c8121981039865218038


Sweet Potato Casserole | Skinnytaste#c8121981039865218038

It's that time of year, where I just think of orange!!! Of course, it also helps that I am a Texas Longhorn and I bleed orange. So what does someone who bleeds orange like to eat, to keep their orange blood???? Well, one of my favorite things to eat is Sweet Potatoes. My mother makes an excellent sweet Potato Casserole, I came across this one on Skinny Taste and it seems very similiar to my mothers. This I will be trying for sure!!!!!!!

In case your wondering, here is what it looks like.  Of course, this is not mine, and this picture was taken from www.skinnytaste.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter