Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mixed Berry Whole Wheat Muffins | Ginas Skinny Recipes

Saw this recipe, I haven't tried it but it looks delicious!!!! I really want to try and these.

This recipe was taken from Ginas Skinny Recipes!     The link below should take you to the recipe ;)


Mixed Berry Whole Wheat Muffins Ginas Skinny Recipes

This morning for breakfast I had some really good yogurt and berry pancakes from a local resteraunt.  I am going to be on the look out for a recipe similiar to that.  I have been really bad this summer about eating out, however it's time for me to get in the kitchen again.    It has been so hot here in Texas that turning on an oven just doesn't seem appealing.  So I may look for some salad recipes to try out.   I am starting back at work tomorrow, so hopefully that will also get me back on track in terms of not eating out so much.     

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't had a chance to try them, because this week was crazy at work. I am hoping to get to grocery store soon so I can buy the ingredients I love muffins also! Well actually I just love food ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter