Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ugh this week was crazy

Well I am happy to report that I survived my first week of work.  I did manage to also go to bootcamp twice, and Zumba once as planned.     Unfortunatly, I spent a good part of my work week trying to fight for an appropriate office space to conduct therapy, but I had little sucess.     It was a very crazy week at work, and unfortunatly the craziness isn't over.       Despite all the craziness I did have some positive things to be proud of: 1) I made it through the week ( be the end of the week I was exhausted but consider the high stress I was wonder I think I did well in terms of energy).  2) I fit in my exercise, 3) I did try and log in my food journal, it didn't go as smoothly as I wanted but this week I will be taking my lunch to work so that should make things easier.     Tomorrow it is back to the drawing board and I hope to make this week a better week.  I also hope to get a chance to download my pictures from colorado so I can blog about my adventures!!!!    Oh and I think I am going to start a new adventure !!!!!!!!  Yesterday I went to Academy Sporting goods store and I saw some golf clubs and to top it off I saw left handed Golf clubs.  I have been wanting to take Golf Lessons for a while so I think when it cools down a little bit I may try to take some lessons!!!!!!    Who knows maybe I will be great at it.     I also hope that this week I am able to sit down and figure out what 5k runs are coming up so I can do some running!!!  Well today is a going to be a busy day, I have to go grocery shopping, may need to do some clothes shopping (since it's tax free weekend), make a major decision about work, and hopefully attend a friend baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter