Saturday, August 13, 2011

To humid to run, and weight loss adventure starting over :)

This morning I dragged myself out of bed and went running.   Ugh, it had been so long since I had been able to go out and run but I did it.  I didn't go very far because I have somehow manged to replace my water bottles on my hydration belt and with this Texas heat if you are not carrying water with you, you are asking for trouble.     I did 3 miles, I started off running but ended up walking, at first I was mad about having to walk and then I thought.. Okay it's been 3-4 weeks since I have really ran, and yesterday morning I went to boot camp, and this morning it was so humid it felt like a sauna.  After accepting that fact that I was going to walk, I gathered up my strength and said..hey at least I am out here doing something.  Cheers to me for coming out!!!

This morning I also did a little experiment on my scales, in the past I had been using my Wii to weight myself, well I wanted a real scale so this morning I weighed myself on the real scale and their is a two pound difference between the two scales.  Of course, I like the weight on the Wii so much better because according to the wii I am two lbs lighter then I am on the real scale.   However, after giving it some thought, I decided to start over with my weight loss and use the real scale.   One reason being that football season is coming up, and I frequently travel to Austin Tx to watch the longhorns play and sometimes turning on the wii is a hassle when I am trying to just jump on a scale and go. The second reason was because it real scale seemed closer to the scales at the doctor's office as well as the scale at boot camp.   So I zeroed out my weight loss and I am starting over.     Here is to a new weight loss adventure!!  So now I need to think of a new weight loss challenge!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter