Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Leslie Sansone to the rescue!!!

I woke up this morning with a sinus headache and knew that I would not be able to do an intense workout, and I wasn't in the mood to go to the gym and walk on the treadmill. At first I was very hesistant to try these walking DVD's because I thought how silly, that's not walking and it's definatly not running,  but I broke down on day and decided to buy some. Thanks to QVC I bought the Walk, Eat, Lose program.
 Well today I tried the 3 mile walk and I have to admit I was pretty impressed. I didn't feel like I normally would after a 3 mile walk or run (you know dripping in sweat,and dehydrated sometimes), but I did feel like I had gotten in some good exercise and didn't overdo myself. The feeling I had after doing the 3 mile walk DVD was a good one. I was happy that I was able to do some sort of exercise without having to leave my home, and the best part is I burnt some calories ;) What I like about the DVD ,is that it is more then just marching in place (which is what I had imagined), on the paticular DVD that I did she incorporated the use of fitness bands so you get some light toning exercises. She also incorporated other movements such as moving side to side, knee ups, and leg lifts (kicks) during the 3 mile workout. I truly feel that this is a good little tool to add to the exercise kit, paticulary for those days when you know you need to do something but just don't have the motivation to leave the house.   Has anyone ever tried any of  her DVD's??

http://www.walkathome.com/

2 comments:

  1. never tried any of those dvds, but i may have to!

    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by as well!!!

    The set of DVD's I have also include breakfast, and lunch ideas. I haven't had a chance to look at them but I plan to soon. I will let y'all know how it is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter