Monday, July 18, 2011

Step up to the challenge!!!

I was so excited that I lost 1.8 lbs last week!!! Now the hard part is keeping motivated and challenging myself this week to workout and eat as healthy as I can, so that I can have another weight loss this week. One thing I learned last week, was that I tend to do better when I set a challenge for myself. I initially gave myself a challenge that I am not allowed to buy new clothes for myself until I lost some weight. Well, to my surpise I lost weight this past week so does that mean I get to run out and go buy some new clothes??? Technically yes, but I thought about it, and realized that I needed to figure out how much do I have to lose before I can buy new clothes. Right now I am on summer break, I start back at work on August 15th. So, if I want new clothes for work that gives me four weeks. Typically I am lucky if I lose 1 lb in a week, so I am going to give myself the challenge of saying that I can buy something new for work if I have lost 4-6 lbs by August 15th. So with that it's time for me to step up to the challenge.

2 comments:

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter