Wednesday, July 13, 2011

When you miss your bootcamp..Do a mixture of exercise?

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had every intention of going to bootcamp this morning I even went to bed early, got up early took my thyroid medication and gave myself enough time to eat a light snack before exercising. But, I had one slight problem I thought my workout clothes were dry and while I had enough work out tops on hand I had no workout bottoms except for pants and it is way to hot for pants. So what's a girl to do??? Maybe pick of mixture of workouts?? So that's my plan for today, I am going to go to Yoga to stretch and tone my muscles in order to replace the strength training I am missing in bootcamp, and hopefully a little later do either my walking DVD that I have been wanting to try or go for a walk later this evening to replace the running workout I missed yesterday. Nothing to intense just something to get my body moving.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to report that I followed my plan of action. I went to my yoga class, and then later did a walking DVD which was actually better then I expected in terms of a workout :)

    ReplyDelete

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter