Saturday, July 23, 2011

Taking on the bump in the road!!!

Okay, so how many times do we set a goal for ourselves and then get dissapointed when we have a little bump in the road???  That has kind of been this weekend so far for me, I gained a little,  I got a little discouraged, I tried to get back on track but I had a baby shower to go to today so I was not able to get back on track today.  I know lots of times we say to ourselves, okay I will just start new tomorrow well here I am saying it.. I WILL START NEW TOMORROW!!!!!!!    I am not going to let this little bump in the road become a mountain I can't climb, instead I am going to take on this bump and walk or run right over it!!!!  So with that being said, I am hoping that tomorrow I can start my day off with some exercise whether it be working out at home with the wii or walking DVD, or going early in the morning for a walk in the neighborhood.    Tomorrow is a new day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventures in weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter